Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almost never come back

Can not think of a day to stay in Suzhou, actually almost to keep me in the morning of .21 was nine, I went to buy a ticket back to Xuzhou, Suzhou Railway Station. Just arrived in the train station ticket office door, I got a nasty shock, the team has lined up the door In addition, the Harmony opening of EMU, it is also convenient to travel a lot, but invisible in the increase of the pressure on railway transportation. This crowded scene is a good proof. I'm in the United ticket (non-Harmony Profile sale window, that is, ordinary window) begin to line up the tail, not easily routed to the front of the lovely aunt ticket, the result is the railway sector were doing quite agile, and ticket aunt said a total of three sentences very moving, things to do over, people food for thought, food for thought, You are too talented! I raised three questions for her: Today there to Xuzhou ticket? tomorrow? recent days it? have been a negative answer. No way, I had to buy a bus ticket , but luckily the bus station and train station just two stops away from the road, I walked to the bus station, to which see the bus station were also lined up outside, and that the bus stop queue-jumping is a very serious phenomenon that ah. no choice, I had to then walk back to the train station, change trains to go to Nanjing, and then back from Nanjing, Xuzhou, so I was back in the long queue began a strenuous ordeal. the day the weather is quite hot, I shuttle back and forth between the station and bus station, who has long been wet, I was the only idea is to stay in one place, even if it is to sit, it is also quite happy ah. Pai Pai ah ah, finally discharged half the team, and suddenly I found my row the window bearing the words and from outside the row, the row row ah, ah, at last, a small ticket window, and hope is in front of the victory in front, but how do I suddenly found that the small window curtain is that Shabi uncle to pull it up With a few of my colleagues in front of abuses, I am also a big crowd down a sentence of Half an hour later, a new show ticket in my hand, EMU sent to Nanjing.
successfully arrived in Nanjing, I would like to direct at the site where the other car and then crossing replacement ticket on the train, but After waiting 30 minutes, or not see movement, I would rather buy a ticket right out of station, the time to be sure. So, I out of the station, a station, I have on China's population, there has been an intuitive feeling, Nanjing grand Station Square team have lined up a turn, I immediately petrified, but luckily an old classmate at Nanjing station when the marshals, I got a ticket with a return to Xu, Wang Chao, the way also to engage in a piece, be smooth to complete this journey. Finally, I just want to say a word, or the People's Police cordial ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment