Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby diary ( first month)

 Baby out of the delivery room with me after the start, our first month of life:
baby: Wei Ziying Gender: Female Height: 54CM weight: 3500 g
nurses had to push a car, I thought it was the car bed with a transfer of production, click the button I can in the cart automatically, in fact not, is parallel to the two vehicles to climb slowly over the past , (ha ha, I think technology has not developed as fast), when I came out, my mother, her husband in bed waiting for me on the numbers, because too many people that day have children, so full of waiting people. . . . . . My wife and children who look just like Dad.
lying in bed, was not actually want to eat something, how do I see people that had children want to eat something special, I waited a bit, drank some soup, sleep, and suddenly a nurse point of view, teach you how to breastfeed children. Also confessed to be optimistic about the kids and things are not completely safe in the hospital, so the time must be in the hospital more than two people, there must be a person looking at a child, just started a few days the hospital will be responsible for helping them to bathe, but to line up , my mom every day to go first, because she found piece of towel to wash a child has been in use there, so she said to wash first, or piece of dirty towels are rubbed. Near where we are from a bath, others a call we'll go take a bath, get in the twelve regular.
1. Feed their children
terrible pain just started when you should feed the villain, just started lying Well, basically no one to two days before the milk, but still let her eat, children are born feeding, if hungry, he kept crying, the next day's night, I found that I could sit up, Oh, it seems natural labor better than caesarean section, but I find that I will not hold the original villain, feeding the project takes two to complete, one for helping hold the third day, the doctor said villain yellow, according to Blu-ray needs, apart from anything else my husband immediately said yes, really, in fact, normal yellow villain , over ten days will have their own good, so I spent the addition of a day in the hospital, home, began to practice carrying a child, really troublesome.
2. Trinidad and Tobago shit little man
Some villains breast pull ten times a day, some only once or twice pulled, and my home is ten times that, after careful checking, and some villain to be out of the Month we go, some four or five months to be good, hey, really hard Yeah, every day, the urine will change paper library, the villain of a shit to be afraid of being scolded set, eyes looking at you at every turn. One she pulled her cry and kick, hey I really do not understand what bad people want, villains pulling wet his pants wet, but also has a small voice crying, how not to sleep. Hey, she really wanted to talk, to be able to say I want to Laniao, shit, everyone would not be so busy.
3.. Red Packets
villain really happy now, a year of red envelopes so many of us as before, Oh, I want to save each year for the villain, as after school and then, like to thank my grandfather, and grandmother who uncles, sisters, friends and fellow students. . . . Thank you, Xie Xie Jiagong mother in law but also raised chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment