Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ganyu a boy with a mother tongue and confession to his girlfriend ``

tell you how absolutely drop of blood pinch?
Jiao Yi attending to you I'll steal joy ,
that when you're not big ,
also touch a quack ,
I also absolutely fine touch set .
Jin did not dare my purple Hing ,
I'm afraid you must .
is good material ,
I consequently do not Xinsi the .
if you steal my joy ,
consequently in me playing .
you hit me ,
I do not purple Xing ;
you must I ,
I am not angry ;
You fried rice cake slightly I ,
I do not bother ;
Even if you compile I ,
I also believe that learning Rolls-Royce .
No matter how never ,
who told me the bridge in the plump to steal your joy miles .
Chou Chou you covered with the ears of my industry, Taiwan ,
I say big business all the blood can become dry Bo .
by each blood Boo :
you so clearly with me knot H ,
help you find more than your mother forgot that the egg is much ,
If your mother and then break ,
I played every day, hope you can stay home the day of planting children .

No comments:

Post a Comment