Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two people

 Well now, the two of us almost every day with the bubble , and I go where he will stay with me, I seem to disappear once they find the feeling .
we are very happy with each other , But in fact have their own thoughts . the day I know that he may follow early next year, his father went to Beijing development, I am happy for him , also want him to , because that is most beneficial for our future decisions , he went to Can make a lot of money , so we will have a good life. He also wanted to break out look , but then he said to me , he said he was worried about me when he thought of our parting scene . I fooling Said he would not want him , without him , I will live a more chic . possible? Sun Island that side had to work , not often and know when we are crying like a child holding it , not to mention that he was going Far! course, I clearly can not accept the advice to go with him , because I am unable to make the decision to leave my beloved parents !
regardless of the final decision is how to , or he went to Beijing , or his Leave , or I followed him , or we do the split, all in all , will not change his commitment to me all , no matter how I angry at him , how on him, we always have been a bear with the red line Is tied tight !

No comments:

Post a Comment