Monday, February 14, 2011

Internet Love

 Many people have told me that the kind of modern network of Platonic love is just unreal, since between men and women in different cities, in addition to the network with a space or modern means of communication to maintain the share of the feelings, seems to be no It is the law. While the Internet acquaintance, love appears to be a very romantic thing, but most people will still keep a clear head, because in that love is not met before, just never seem to get spiritual comfort to it. I love fantasy is such a person, and I and my fantasy that he will become a reality in this.
write this article today, not to prove anything, just want to tell all the world's lovers, the feeling of love need each other, but more efforts of both sides, if you have the intelligence to make it a reality now.
(a)
know he is a very casual opportunities in a very name appears on the screen, and very affectionate and I say hello, as if, like my good friend. since March entangled Lake, I have met many friends all over the country, but searched my memory, I still could not remember who know him. But I was the person who likes to make friends, so busy talking with him or a few, and sure enough he did not know I'm honest admit, it was only by chance found in the list in the chat room here come, see that almost all of them talking to me, so to pretend to my friends, just do not want no one to him. the day we exchanged ICQ, through ICQ on the information, I found two blocks away from our well far from the city, he was older than I, there was a special confession, really attracted me.
time a little bit of the past, the blink of an eye to one o'clock, and he go, and I did not and He said a few words, because many users let me busy. He said he was delighted to know me, that seems very familiar to an old friend. I am a girl, and one in the chat room name to see all know, so from Since the Internet is very popular, and he gave me the feeling is no different, in a polite goodbye, he still busy as usual, my work decided that I must pay a lot of energy, as a girl living dry technology, in particular, and computer-related, giving the feeling is different. I'm not a feminist, but I hope men and women at work will not be divided, so I am very hard work, self-study diploma, he does not prove worse than the boys.
the third day morning, I came to work early, sit in Taiwan that usually used front of the computer, suddenly found my ICQ was filled with the information sent to us last night. Originally, I restarted the machine my colleagues, but also opened my ICQ, and I had not set hidden, many users still think that I have been Online, not ignore them. He is one of that night he took his friends that I have been to a chat room, the results did not find me, CALL I did not reply. So I immediately wrote back to all CALL I did not echo the others and explained the reasons, because I think friends should be sincere. Then I continued to work into tension.
do not remember a few days, just remember that night he went to chat rooms he and I talked a lot, when I told him I wrote to explain his reasons for the day, he seems very strange, and rushed to see the letter, he said, no one gave him a long letter, and that not go prepared to receive him, so my letter in his mailbox lay a long time. That day we talk very happy, although he left in the morning is another time, but his promise to reply to me. and I did not wait until some of my users, and then leave. After a few days, I do receive a reply from him, so do not start timing our EMAIL.
(b)
life I grew up in a happy family , my friends regarded me as little sister, but also very caring to me. I grew up without parents to worry about, always get a great report card. In fact, I would be a lively girl, I like playing, love shopping, love, and friends. to work since, it seems that time is not enough, listen to friends who say the Internet is fun, so try to hold the psychological curiosity, who thought really fell in love with and impossible to extricate themselves . But I did not end, just want to know more friends through the network to see more wonderful world outside.
the past day or a day, his name appeared in my ICQ list, each up friends who always want to see the name change from red to blue, I feel very happy and they talked together, do not Payouyitian I have said as a joke was, in fact, the majority of users are like this, just want to find a Some comfort, someone to listen to the place.
night chat, he suddenly said want to hear my voice, I have several good friends and over the phone, not surprising, ah, because the chat for a long time, became friends, they will naturally want to hear each other's voice or see each other look. down the network, dialed his home phone number, I heard tone of , with tension, so voice tone), so our conversation suddenly become very relaxed. seems talked a lot, our real life, family, interesting past time after a blink of an eye four hours, ears have heard have some numbness of the hand is tired, so in the case of not willing, we concluded that part of happy talk. EMAIL days later, more and more the Internet is prepared to receive the first thing to see the letter, became my habit.
fact, the feelings between men and women, I have been not quite understand, because I have always been around a lot of boys, some as always good to me, some of which stormed in after being refused go, some became my close friends, but in my mind, most of them are my big brother. may be frustrated because the first love, I will not easily give feelings, but be safely enjoy their love for me . If you did not meet him, maybe I really love my people and live a quiet life.
(c)
as usual, I called to his company, but he has some words No, in addition to, or the kind of tone, .
night I as usual overtime, and work done, I opened the mailbox. Although I did not save the letter down (because I do not know the mailbox would exceed the capacity removed by the administrator), but I have been remember. While recognizing that the time is not long, but we also know what happened, the letter told me that some things can not escape. Then he also said that he wanted to do things that will, as His ideas will surely say the same. I think if this is not his character, just stay between us may never on the EMAIL and TELEPHONE.
my noncommittal reply, because there is a real life love me boy, he has been the same as the big brother to take care of me, love me, even obedience to me, although I do not love him, but I am grateful to him, I do not want to hurt his heart, I have been think such feelings are not love, perhaps the same perks.
After that, we still write every day, every day, phone calls, but often talk about the future. Then occurred a very unpleasant things, it is not necessary in this detail clear, in short, I accepted him from the heart, accepted the boy is not met, the results may or may not become bored. many days to come, we are all in the long call, and no longer online chat, but prepared to receive, write, send cards, send pictures only, or access to a good friend's home page, take a look at the online novel, the story of netizens in life, almost exclusively long telephone lines sustains the relationship. we sent each other pictures to each other, he put my picture scanned and sent to the line, box in a picture frame, hanging on the bed. We are working hard to make each other I believe this is not a were illusory love, call it one, never have a care of his people.
Soon after, I found the online experience and we have the same girl, her boyfriend and his understanding is the Internet, also in the two cities live far different life. but the love between her and him, the same sweet, her home filled with the happiness of feeling full, so I moved.
(d)
end of September, I finally convinced his parents, alone, flew to his city, that was my first time taking a trip alone, the first plane, in the long overtime work, with such an easy opportunity, I really happy. recalled director was ventured and leave, now that was meant to be, if the parents do not agree, if the Director is not granted leave, if I can not, without money, a lot of if, we can not meet , there would be no today. I believe that fate, but also believe that depends on human effort.
plane landed that day made me feel very uncomfortable, but is more intense, true in the end is how he like? and the phone, he will be a big difference? We will not say? will not be met to think that everything is different? remember to write to friends before, she said, perhaps fatally met the same, If it feels good but also lucky, I'm afraid that time has become no results, and it not miserable? think and to export a lot of strangers waiting for pick up ah, said people on both sides, is he? I look around ring look, he suddenly appeared in front of me, or the phone that silly smile, big eyes, angular face, dark plaid shirt, dark blue jeans, an innocent, Berthelot looks like a big boy, and compared the picture or a bit different. busy to call home snapshots with him on the pick of my car, did not dare look at his eyes, said a number of irrelevant in the car so, while driving his cousin also asked some of the side, I seem to have not used, just looked at the street outside, the outside of strangers hh
instant car to his home, and slowly began to adapt, to of the reality of him and tied his phone and saw his room, full of my photos and saw that he had described on the phone like a room, anxiety and tension are also slowly disappearing. Then Four days down is fun, easy day, long-term work stress, academic pressure in the changed environment, one has been thrown to the wind and harmony between us has been really, even after four days we have not separated.
returned home, everything is the same, just more concerned about my heart and hope, whether he worried about the distance of the well, looking forward to the next holiday we meet every day a letter, phone calls, there is always much to say, maybe this is love it.
followed not long National Day, he came to my city, is also four days, we had a great time, although often there will be a diffuse fear of the emotional on the heart, but the more we talked about is the future plans, I believe the future belongs to our common.
(e)
we already have more than a month, respectively, the next meeting about the New Year right. telephone and letter contact our tools every day, I remember I asked him if one day all communication between us do not work, then how do? he replied in the letter, if it did, we there is love, ah, as long as each heart there is love, space, distance and count what?
my friends say I am, why bother to find a boyfriend so far away, so many good all around No, is not too realistic. first I have doubted the authenticity of all this, I go online to find a boyfriend and never, but I think everyone should be sincere about love, and treat the people you love, As long as you have to, all objective reasons is not a problem, the problem is you really have feelings for each other.
our story continues, there are many difficulties in the future we need to face, but I believe that slowly the people who do not understand our will understand the power of love can not be stopped, it can make all the impossible, illusory reality. Believe me, if you work hard, everything can become true!
married lovers wish all the world!
(This article is reproduced, but that's a lot of things that makes sense, so borrowed about and express their feelings)

No comments:

Post a Comment