Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To those who support me! - Oriental Angels on a public statement to retire

 Finally have a place to talk about their feelings .. I write for no other, only to clarify the truth and their own ideas ..
on August 23 in Battle Royale, I'm going to PK Taiwan, is really very happy inside .. I was thinking is: I was finally able to PK, to the stage to sing their favorite songs .. I really like it, when the situation came to Taiwan, the moment, I am smile and laugh, because I have no regrets, I successful completion of their singing, from that day's performance, I think just one month I became stronger and progress of the site .. a round of applause and flowers, which I have content with a smile Zouxia Tai .. After that time, many people gave me that I do not give up, so I launched the family and friends and my fans to vote for me .. I would say the resurrection: I would not start Anyone who voted for me. because I will be strong, will continue to strive to learn something to enrich their mind .. but the only sad part about it is to let my supporters down, those of the strangers all the way to the National People's Congress on-site support me, they have done enough for me. I have been very satisfied .. I am not qualified to ask them again for me ... but did not think what to do after the game that night, a sudden addition of so so .. and more people support me in the bar where they made million signatures to support my post back to me, for I am God Mingbu Ping .. .. .. I did not think I was so touched touched ..
August 25, I received the ROK informed me to go to South Korea on Sept. 7 shooting in the Shanghai World Expo next year, the Seoul city image videos. because last July in Korea, won the championship, won the starring Korean actress and honorary ambassador in Seoul, so I can do this and so on. This is the first time I can do something for the World Expo., I cherish, very happy ... and when the angels who attended the East, saw it and promote cooperation in the Expo, select the image of the Ambassador, I also directed that target to go .. but this time, although the end game, but make a contribution to the Shanghai World Expo did not end the chance, I will be very serious effort to complete it!
mm in the other end of the contest's official line, those who support My friends and fans, without rest, one vote I cast one vote .. I can say with . At that time I thought, if I do not go back. I'm sorry so many of my friends and fans to support .. because they just want to see me on stage again .. So, in August 30 at the fuel Oriental angels, I before the game as we explained the reason for the return to the stage and say to the fans, I just work hard to change, I hope you can understand, because the Expo to Korea shoot videos, I give up tonight's game, come back , only the people who support me an explanation and accountability, only moving, only to thank for their last show. .. it just shows the cut because I am giving up rights, I do not expect will be blessed, just want to Competition to get some understanding ... do not have given up, no canvassing, who can cut my PK. I only want to say: want to have the opportunity to be able to give you a second talent show, but I do not take promotion places, just show it, please vote for that girl .. interrupted, followed by saying I do not respect the people that I did not virtue, and so has been criticized me, and I was feeling confused and puzzled, I just feel he may have misunderstood the meaning I want to express .. I want to explain, no one Give me a chance to speak, and I kept saying, .. I'm patient, I heard a lot of cursing the stage following the teacher's voice Cao, palm down all the drum at the scene several times .. then I would like to directly step down, because this sudden inexplicable to the attacks on my character that I In the live scene unbearable, another reason this time .. the concept and told myself, I can not be so bad quality and educated .. but I do not want to stand here .. I do not know how to do, and only went to the stage next ... because I do not know the real you say I want to say what's wrong ... sorry ... Cao teacher said, I only heard the fans kept the audience shouted, location! helpless on stage shouting: .. I'm just a normal fan to say they want to say it on! I think people can understand that after 80,90, 80, after using our normal means of communication .. I do not know what I have violated the law .. . give me so many hats buckle ...
program group of people kept saying that do that .. I do not want to design! at least I do is say I was the real thing inside! I do not know, and in the end what is true? what is respect? Shall I fake myself When the final performance to the performance to the competition as a form of competition finished? want me to leave I would like gorillas in the cut areas to pretend to try every means to face struggling to compete??? It seems that I too would like to simple ..
this angel is missing the game world is too be rendered as , who could hear my voice and inner character asks! mm to the helpless, to the wronged, to the pent-up anger .. silence speaks here, is not so-called will escape the camera lens and the audience's eyes, I addition to moving, but should give you an account of an explanation, but also want to support my people understand my decision, so I have to explain what was going on mm I was ambassador to Seoul, shooting next year in Shanghai World Expo will broadcast propaganda film, and I think people attention Shanghai World Expo, is to make our glorious thing, no one wanted to do their best for what to do, just like last year's Olympic Games, everyone's enthusiasm is the same! I'm not doing what the sly , contrary to the moral thing, no need to conceal it! honorable say hope to understand! However, he was the teacher said to Cao, of you?? and said that I ! to do is do my heart! 80 This is how we post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment