Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tonight, I think you quietly

 Last night, for me is a happy good night, the first time and he spooned!
But for him, but I do not know what a night!
His sleep is not good! Maybe pregnant the more I am such a burden, he did not used to it!
drunken headache harass him, and also tortured me!
bubble tea to see him drink it, that moment my heart pain, pain I watched him do not know how to help him!
but he knew I liked him, liked his body, like his arms, really want my life to this tired in his arms!
and the advent of a quiet night tonight, think you beautiful and sad heart, mind and thousands of people do not want to know!
so quietly, just listen to a song, just one person!
so quietly sigh, moving, sad the tears, the!
life, the Bowl nice, no beginning, no end, although the Union would not have mountains, lang Love has died of loss hh
Tonight, I was pretty lonely heart, not because of loneliness just like you, but because I think you will be lonely, and my heart, how may only be lonely at night.
love you, lonely and I accompanied Zhao Zhao, evening twilight walk away, like you're fresh every morning, think of you every noise in the afternoon, would like you in every peaceful night, full of tenderness and always remembered with a touch of sadness mixed together, tastes too long suffered, thousands of customs.
like you always think, your toothbrush on the morning whether there was a gentle person, whether leisure afternoon comfort of a person, whether or coffee at night there was a man of passion hh
want you to think about when you stay in your lonely side, for you in your massage Chuibei tired, when you are sick you a cup of warm water, and watching you'll get fat, fold one thousand mm flying paper cranes, you pray for a speedy recovery; for you when you bored overflowing cup of fragrant tea hh
miss you, always to worried about you, the most pleasant in the mood you want to share thwarted when the first one to talk to you; like you, want to make love with you every night, every love and then spooned; want you to be a good boy, listen to what you say to understand the world in every possible way hh
no match for the final time offer all kinds of love love passion flames leaving only ashes and all subsequent marks
understand that not every story has a happy ending Chunhuaqiuyue Just leaving is not permanent may complain
thousand clear mind to understand hh hh
I just want to be smoke in your hands, igniting your passion I have, I just want to burn in your tenderness in the ashes hh
I just want to cherish cherish Cherish, bit by bit with you, no matter wind and rain, both to ourselves, my heart still hh
baby, so quiet tonight, like you, I wonder if you also think I hh

No comments:

Post a Comment