Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do not say love is bitter! Continued 1

 At that time I also want to return with her Shenyang, which I also mentioned her and her husband, and he agreed to let me go back and play, on the 25th they went to her husband and pony Funing, and leaving me took some money, let me play what, he asked me enough, how should I say which? what is what is not enough to what? have been good with me and Memphis, said an airplane back to Shenyang, her husband will not let me be made aircraft, the third day her husband came back, he and Shanghai to do something I said at night he came to me,UGGs, I am happy, really happy. If he came back before the first home must be, and This time is different, he came to me in the evening we said a lot of words, to go to bed late. The next day he went, and went to the site. Two days later, I go out at night came back to find my keys out to open the door, then is to me very anxious, I want to knock on the door of a neighbor across from the windows of their homes jump, but was refused, regard I was furious, I really hate me their own, out in front on how to check the key which is not checked,Bailey UGG boots, how can I do what? want to call him Ah Peng to help me open the next door, can not carry a cell phone I did not know his number, there is no way I ran to call her husband to call him to the great Pharaoh, Pharaoh let big help me open the door to it,cheap UGG boots, and then I was in the downstairs waiting, waiting for a long time before Big Pharaoh came to nothing after I to watch TV, Wang said a lot of big words, he said these words I was very surprised and frightened me. He very much hope that my husband and his big girl divorce, then marry me, he said my husband and I get married if. He thought I would definitely put my husband to take care of much better, let him have been very happy, he says her husband at home do not care about the big girl my husband, I asked him you how do you know what his wife does not care about him? Big Pharaoh said he was concerned about the big girl if you know him, know to take care of him, according to your husband's personality, your husband would not be out there you will not be as long as nothing to to you this run, took the sick, the big girl are concerned about him? if he was your sleep a few days? You sleep in a few days he did not come home, his house girl There is no Dial-a-he is well now? Big Pharaoh said that your husband is so tired and sometimes on the outside back which have to take care of her, you say to him, his big girl are not even the most basic concern, which I read are particularly angry that there is something for nothing and your husband quarrel which are suspected of heart girl of his house there for him? not the case with so many years of life, how he was not at all concerned about what these so [I] look at the eyes are distressed, [I] was angry, I told Pharaoh said to feel no matter how big it really is, at least Wang is a big concern for my husband, even after hearing them makes me feel bad, how to be what I can, how should I do what I try to be nice to him as much as possible in addition to care for him, and the other I can not do anything ah! I was thinking these things, and my big Pharaoh and said, let me to say, so my husband and his big girl to divorce, and then with me, then asked if I divorced my husband really, I am willing to take care of his daughter? I replied, want to go to, is willing to go willing, but I can not do, I promised her husband never affected his family, since I promised, I must keep my promise, I can not do this, can not do. heart Just think, if they really had not go on, I think he will go to deal with his own things, but also do not need me to say, say if I said that forced him to go into a divorce, I can not do . But, if he really will divorce, he would choose the next life with me before? If it will be with me too, I'm sure will take care of him, I'll put my life my love for him, I will take good care of his daughter, and I even can not have children for their lifetime. But I know there will never be deep so one day, I never believed I would be so lucky! but Big Pharaoh of these words into my heart, into my bone marrow, and gave my whole heart upset, and I how to do ah? Who can tell me? I decided to leave as soon as possible to Shenyang , as long as I will not leave here so Luanxiang the. August 5 I train to Shenyang, and also let me die Memphis joke a meal, she said, to say that you come back with it? is not to say good make the aircraft go back? how and where to do the train back, I asked a really dumb. then I'm afraid I can only say that the aircraft unsafe, or do the trains safer, finished my heart felt very wronged, and take came when Memphis sent me, since I sleep on the train, because my heart a mess, I'm afraid if I do not sleep and cranky, so the way to sleep without food or drink, in fact, did have my heart to dispel the idea of Shenyang, and may then have to be put to great Pharaoh's words, as to Shenyang, I can really sit back and think about the good, to Shenyang, after I lived in Yaoyao home, did not expect I was a little quiet time to think not, and every day she took me to go shopping, I look out my back Shenyang really happy for her because she is a very poor woman, her addition in Shenyang my boyfriend, a friend no longer is even a can and people do not speak to her, I feel very distressed to see the future, feel she is very poor, but also saw me from her own, but I am luckier than some of her, at least my husband will not be drunk every day, and I will not fight, but also more concerned about me, and she, like other poor people do not always say that? poor person must have hateful place, their feet grinding their own bubble, their willingness to go their own way, and who did not going to go to force. Then she saw me and not the same, she said that I changed a lot, understanding I've never read so many years into now, before I was so lively, so arrogant, so self-confident, a lot of men are these lively to me. arrogance. self-confidence to attract, but now I, who not that lively. arrogance. the shadow of self-confidence, but rather a look of sadness, a look of your heart, if even a smile for me are tired of things, dinner at night, when she asked me? she said Do you remember when we first met, we work together, then we are not familiar with each other, I was to always think that you are not good long look at why people give you flowers every day, see my colleagues are very envious of the bedroom, then you more mad ah, we all wonder what you are backing, and you're curious, then I just think you is not simple, but think about if you are not simple people, then? that you can not live in the dorm to work with us, ah? later that the person you are chaotic life, and then later in your life over time not only to find chaos, ah, all day except to go to work, there is no See what you and your men out on a date which, ah, until one day we night dinner, we drank too much wine after President Wong said to me, from the day you entered the company he liked you, the small accounting is still next to a translator, yellow body president said you have a special pride, and self-confidence, there is a mad, mad thing but this is disgusting ..

No comments:

Post a Comment