Thursday, December 2, 2010

The story of fish and water

 Fish cried, water know. I cried, who knows? If you have a tear in my eye, I will fall in your mouth, because I want to kiss you. If you have a tear in my eye, I will not let you stay, because I do not want to lose you.

in the depths of the soul of each person, there is always a space for storage of the more gentle past,UGGs, these have not do not want to forget. Sometimes crying is not because of the loss, but had to leave regret.

persistence is sometimes a burden, giving up is a relief, there is no perfect person, happiness can not be permanent. Know they can not afford to own, has no right to demand, then learn to give up, or his suffering, but also difficult for each other.



not love, fairness and love is also loved
, a heart, this heart belongs to a person but also when it belongs to you
is fair. Love the deep, deep hurt, love
situation where there is no fair. Love has no right or wrong of the standard
standards, in a rational, love never wrong. Moral
, love is only the bottom line. Love should not love people, life is
sigh, love the person you do not love, is a
helpless. Love do not love you, is the tears burst
start.

If you put my feelings, as a game, I
not afford that, even afford to lose. Rhetoric, and who knows
my tears behind a smile. Opened by a smiling
love the beginning of the growth of a kiss, and ultimately by a tear Results
beam, hurt,cheap UGG boots, end up with scars and ultimately a mark.
force yourself to forget you, but loved to know about the original
I can not all, can not control their own
thought. Perhaps silence is the best comfort, perhaps
memories is the best outcome. A fool, too, have fled
but traces left by love. Because you have a dream in mind
, so willing to stray.

the development of a lot of things destined to an end, well enjoy the process of
by the warmth and romance.
Waiting time passing, we should learn to forget, burst into laughter a
sound, bold cry, looked up look, a bad Can
shrouded the sun,UGG shoes, like in you. Believe that time can be
to change everything, Do not let your tears
. Some fate doomed to lose, some will let the matter rest
doomed fate, love a person does not have to have
him. But with a person, we must love him,
never give up, or let their own.

style spring in spring and winter there is an elegant winter, life has all the beauty of the
, each have their own clear, you laugh, the whole world laughs with you
. You cry, only a
your personal cry. When not own, the only thing to do to
is not to forget!

Fish said, you can not see my tears, because I
in the water. Water fish,Bailey UGG boots, I can feel your eyes
tears, because you are in my heart. Remember? You have
said, if the next life you are the water I fish, you are
my only, I am your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment