Monday, December 13, 2010

Unfortunately, I am Cancer

 Cancer mm deepest feelings of the first to see a friend today
blog, wrote a constellation of emotional ranking is proud to Cancer ranked position from the first.
Cancer he has a deep imprint, I more and more the feeling that they really like with like written on astrology. always careful and considerate care of a person, to properly love a person, but in the end, but always the same outcome.
when the young are not know what, with age, but more and more felt blurred, more careful and cautious, but also increasingly to lose more and more.
might care is a kind of pressure, to their own, is also of others. often this kind of pressure, from both sides, the outcome is so similar, so guess you have to guess the outcome.
a Cancer man, and my heart always has a wide range of emotions, depression, sadness, loneliness Fortunately, in addition to happiness are related with the sign of Cancer.
One day, a friend in the QQ group says, is extremely lonely in my heart that, even if the surface happy, the heart is still lonely. In fact, everyone that everyone has a lonely heart time, but when alone I might just than others.
Everyone is so that when you are happy, you will forget all the trouble, and when you feel alone, those who would attack you all the sad heart. such a person a night, looking out the window, when a sense of isolation from the students, however, and this time, but you have much in your brain, so you write, write it down, the text reveals the taste of loneliness. this time to do what is love, maybe smoke a cigarette, drink a cup of mocha, it is enjoying the petty bourgeoisie. Unfortunately, I do not smoke, only drink a Mocha.
chat with a friend today, msn, I asked him like my photos? He said he liked me to shoot the film, but more appealing to his text, the text may have a trace of Cancer sad, maybe he is also lonely heart, perhaps he can look at these things resonate.
another friend said I was always a trace of melancholy pp, even if ginkgo forests that still have a warm tone blue in it. bystander it! may have their own The style, want to change very difficult. I remember once saw a photography magazines, and there is a photographer to leave his family, his grief pp always a trace of an atmosphere, I'm glad I The film also reveals his yard such a temperament, as seen by others, such a temperament.
Unfortunately, I was Cancer, the most profound feelings of the number one sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment