Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gymnastics

 Gymnastics
higher magic Ruth Tam. Akhmetov would like to become an outstanding high jumper. But his head was too disappointing, almost from the age of 14 is no longer a long one, to the 16-year-old 1.61 meters tall. However, after some effort, Akhmetov actually make their own in just three years, 21 cm tall, and realized a dream of an outstanding high jumper. What have such a miraculous cure ? to say actually very simple to do a daily increase in gymnastics. The gymnastics summed up in only 12 words: warm-up, walking, running, thrust, hanging, jumping.
one warm-up: keep the body upright, and upper body forward, arms straight above the wave forced back.
Second, walking: a substantial swing arm, effectively moving forward.
III, running: the first small step to run, while his hands on shoulders, arms elbow forward rotation; and then quickly run and jump of 25-50 meters. Repeat 4-6 times, take a break between each.
four thrust: tiptoe heel, arms straight upward thrust, then thrust in all directions. Repeat 6-8 times, in the middle take a break.
V. hanging: the horizontal bar hanging (20 seconds to 1 minute), legs close together. the body first to the left , right turn, and then forward, after the swing, the last to do chin-up (girls can do this exercise both feet off the ground). every time 4-6 minutes, repeat 6-8 times each action. There is another way , the upper body to maintain upright, squat, then jump up to seize the horizontal bar, and using inertia to do chin-up (horizontal bar height and the distance between the hands should be based on individual circumstances), repeated several times.
VI, jump: jump up, fight for every jump higher than the last time, or strive to achieve a specified level. down jump, jump down from higher places, landing as far as possible flexion of the legs, feet and then forced stomp, jump up again, each doing 30-60 times.
Note: seriously good warm-up exercises to prevent injury. step by step, you can first select the part of the exercise, some time before the full set of exercises. from the beginning Note the number of good action as required. can not be arbitrary. Each finished an exercise, to take a break, so that a smooth breathing, body fully relaxed. finished full operation, the lying on the floor, tighten the back and buttocks muscles, pretty little waist. not less than 3 times a week for exercise, every 35-45 minutes consistently, there must be good effect.
experts believe that through this exercise, can promote the secretion of pituitary hormones in a more long high strong. is no doubt that sport is the best way to increase.
This is the real thing the former Soviet Union.
of-sweetfig
Here is me on my message boards on the higher stories. for the first time made up, due to the inertia of thinking, I put 34 cm converted into less than half a Greeting. for everyone to understand the errors caused. Now I change the data, accept a message friend's recommendation to paste it here . we hope to help.
me a message in it, Dr. Xiang Ruan asked many questions on these issues in the general introduction about my method of self-increase. which makes a lot of people are very interested. Here I am with my story about all the questions answered.
I clearly remember the boys in our class together before college entrance examination, when measuring the height of the teachers reported that 160 of my height, I am ashamed, because so many boys in our class, height not less than 160. And the figure is wearing my shoes binary outcome. I guess I went to college when I Northeast height less than 160. that time I was skinny, very bad constitution. rhinitis, often cold. I know these are hard to learn the results of high school. freshman year is very happy and I did not realize the importance of height and health, until I saw two large areas of the United States, the higher the Arabian Nights. meter eighty nine, one meter Wujiu, a full 30 cm difference. At that time I did not know surgery increased, missed the high school the best chance to grow taller, and I continue to long for the high almost no hope. Forrest Gump Schwarzenegger to me and is only exercise, enhance the physical confidence and perseverance. So I started distance running. Primary School is the sport I hate, not love activities. just started running when hurt. I'm from the end of last semester sophomore when the exercise began. northeastern winter cold. morning, when my roommates were still in bed when I took my thick gloves, ear warmer, has appeared in the playground . evening, under the self-study back, down bags, put on pants, running shoes, rushed to the playground. Changchun winter, a layer of snow covered the ground floor, the air cold but refreshing, until now, my mind can emerge out that the white moonlight playground and my breath white gas, ears still haunted by the sound of feet on snow creak. often running back, stood in front of the mirror, I can always see the exhaled air in the hair of white on condensation, a photo light, shining. the run, always cold. in the northeast corner of our playground, a horizontal bar and parallel bars, in order to warm in the dormitory of the way I always stay, pull bar, the parallel bars play for a while. In the morning five laps, ten horizontal bar, the same night. when playing the parallel bars, occasionally, I see other people on the parallel bars to the side of the knee bend, Reversed, and feet on the other side of the parallel bars Here, relying on the contraction of leg muscles and back muscle strength, so that the upper body, lift, lay down. so I started this exercise. In this way, I always went to in April next year. horizontal bar and parallel bars exercise also the same time. I'll never forget that day. That day I went to bathe, wash quickly when one of my classmates came, he looked at me and said, hey, I think you've gotten taller. your legs than before long. At first I did not believe him. because in the past I have not concerned about my leg exactly how long. I just know that my thigh is probably a Greeting (Greeting is a stretched palm, the thumb end to the finger's The most long-distance) half. Back to the hostel, I stretched hand, measuring a little, I was astounded. really get longer and the bar about two centimeters. It surprised me. I also found them at once The reason that I exercise on the parallel bars. The two centimeters, let me see the light. I know I can grow as high. Habit is second nature, I slowly fell in love with running, fell in love in the parallel bars and horizontal bar on the exercise. my body began to feel better. rhinitis faded, cold and rarely patronize me. these are for me to exercise a deeper understanding of more substantial. I called ruler, in our dorm's door, engraved with three lines. a one meter Sixth Five-Year, a Yi Miqi zero, a Yi Miqi five. When I first stood in the three lines below, I from the first line there are three centimeters. in the students three in front line with that measured their height, the total a little bit embarrassed, so I started carving lines in many places. climb the ladder cabinet, my bed rails, my bookshelves, and everywhere were I marked the height. However, those lines are drawn with a pencil, it is hidden. I fell in love with a long high. In the morning, running away, I want to secretly test about sleep at night when I go to the bathroom can also be measured, because the bathroom has a line in the wall , that is to take advantage of other people I do not pay attention, secretly inscribed. One day after day of measurement, every day ardent desire. I know in the morning than the evening, I want a little higher. I want my persistent rain or shine exercise. Sometimes I will fold up insoles, all on the heels, put on, standing on that scale before, looking at the vanity of the high heart flattered. while this height, set goals for themselves , the insole out and see the height insoles, telling myself to work. I was so deceived himself, inspired his comfort with himself. a chance, I saw Professor Bai Helong introduction. I ecstatic, and immediately the hospital where Professor Xiang Bai sent a letter, ask for relevant information. receipt of the information, I read it several times. a dream that one day, I can increase eight centimeters. At that time, or both surgery million eight thousand yuan. But for me it is astronomical. I do not want to use their parents money. really belongs to my money, have not any. but I did not give up hope. I continue to exercise, online searching for details of the operation increased . blink of an eye is a senior, my body has been very good. pulling the horizontal bar, I already have a good chest, the cold northeast, not only does not increase my rhinitis, but was treated well by my long-distance running. These seem The success of a firm is not my tall dream. However, until I graduated, my height did not break Yi Miqi zero, leaving school, I measured my thigh, is already a two-Greeting, an increase of five centimeters. I am a meter Sixth Five-Year, or very low.
leave school without a playground, not the horizontal bar and parallel bars, I make the best start exercising in bed. in my bed lying down, lift the lower limb and arms, so that they make contact, exercise the back, up in the morning, snapping back door, his hands on the move, the top of the door against withholding, the body hung up, lift legs, try to do more. These movements are conducive to the spinal cord growth. I hope that my upper body as long as possible, so that future surgery, longer legs, and will be coordinated. Sometimes I would run very far, went to school there, in the horizontal bar and parallel bars have about addiction. I has developed a habit of engraved lines, and now I have three lines in the house. cabinets, doors and walls. but that line has become a three Yi Miqi zero, Yi Miqi five meter eighty zero. I look forward to, exercise, and my body also respond to my efforts. let me surprise is the first anniversary of my graduation, I have a Yi Miqi zero. That day I stood on the bed, foot to foot with a soft foot, I slowly opened my eyes, I saw hair Nalv parallel to the ground pointing to the scale of hundred and seventy. My tears welling, nearly four years, ten centimeters, from south to north from east to west, I Jinjinzuanzhao that dream, Ngong look it, dream it, chase it, realize it. but I did not meet, I want to move forward. That day I accidentally found out that my rental house all brick corner. I is inspired now, but also a higher program, in which the rapid formation of my mind. I find an old long-sleeved underwear. the four brick clean, dry. the bricks tightly with underwear tied. That night I put four bricks tied to the ankle, sitting on the high table, thigh and leg table, leg hanging, so the practice of another round of increases began. The first day I of each leg , hanging half an hour, the reaction came immediately, and I unlock the bricks began to nausea, palpitation. The next day, my legs began to hurt. I stopped one day. Then he began to exercise. slowly started feeling better. to the present, the lower leg exercise has been going on for nearly 70 days. Although it is short, but the effect is stunning. exercise before my leg 34 cm, 40 cm is now a. in the shower, sitting room, sauna , looked at has changed long legs, I would be very happy. From December 5 on, I also found four bricks. Each leg of the tie four. This can save time. I very much hope that my leg and then increased four centimeters. to be able to access to the parallel bars, continue to exercise the thigh, the thigh and then to two centimeters long. Now I still like to stand below that scale. I come to cafes to write these words, I also measured a bit, and I heel three centimeters, I stood before the cabinet side of the scale, oh, nine Yimi Qi. I believe that my dream will not be too far from zero meter eighty. Yesterday I bought a bottle of calcium carbonate, I am ready my legs closed, not measure it, to the New Year's Eve I will measure, I hope God continues to surprise me. five feet six zero zero meter eighty, twenty centimeters, when I was five feet six to zero time, if someone told me that exercise increased twenty centimeters so that I can, I certainly do not believe it. but now I believe. like Forrest Gump, then the low IQ, no one thought he would succeed, but he clutched his dream. If I do not have those efforts, I am still one meter sixty, even to surgery, even if increased ten centimeters, I Yimi Qi zero. now I try to make my dream a whole increased more than ten centimeters. ten centimeters What is the one-year operation period, is thirty-five thousand yuan, or many, many. and I just tens of minutes of exercise every day, and now I exercise the calf when the English words can also be back to practice hearing. Therefore, If you want higher, you should have a strong desire to increase, you have to find ways to exercise, you should wish to save the trouble lies in the self, rather than external forces for help. you own one centimeter higher, when surgery can be reduced one to two months convalescence. good finish here.
one method of exercise
on my experience, I think the most effective exercise in three ways:
1, in the parallel bars on the thighs. as follows: both hands, grasp the side of the beam parallel bars, hard, feet off the ground, from the beams, arms, upper body passing through the circumference of the composition, the right hamstring in the hands of the grip hanging on the beam, while the foot on another beam below the hook, to prevent slipping. open hands, the use of abdominal and leg strength, upper body lift, until you see the feet and then lay down, so again, do several times a few times. This method will cause direct stimulation of the thigh, and my feeling is that it is something to stimulate even more than hanging strong in the leg. I do not know if anyone on the forum now started experimenting with this approach, I strongly recommend you try it, after the start of exercise increased intuition that will be very obvious. Unfortunately, now my home away from school, it is difficult to find the parallel bars, a long time since I've been tempered in the parallel bars. expeditious transfer of residence, but I will try to close a little away from the school, re- start exercising the thigh.
2, with heavy stimulation leg.
1> weight is appropriate multi?
when I first started training with four bricks, now increased to six. each person's situation
different, so I do not recommend are the same, according to their own situation, choose the right weight, right weight. Here is a very simple standard: sitting on the high table, thigh and leg table, leg hanging, tied at the ankle weights, left hand on left thigh, right hand on the right thigh, the fingers hold back the edge of the table, so that the entire arm and desktop vertical force and the support from the whole body weight on the leg objects, if you can make your body leaves the desktop, and has exhausted all its efforts, then you are tied to the weight on the leg was almost right.
2> exercise long?
my daily exercise of 60 total minutes in the morning for 30 minutes, the same night. As for when to exercise, I wake up and before going to sleep. You can adjust your schedule flexible. But we know that the best time to exercise every day the best time in the same which, for reasons, think of a glance.
3> exercise when the note:
a, do not exercise under the wearing of very thick, so that the shackles of clothing will reduce the weight on the leg of the stimulus.
b, If you can not afford 30 minutes of exercise, exercise for 15 minutes can be the first to unlock weight, rest for a while, and then exercise.
c, do not hurry, start with something heavy, exercise for a long time, will to a calf injury.
3, pulling the horizontal bar. on the pull bar, very simple, I will not say.
II
my feelings when I think the exercise, a strong increase in the desire to actively personal confidence in practice and it is absolutely necessary. I will have time strolling the streets, will go by bus. walking in the street, I will deliberately close to a person, with the eyes sweep the corner of his height, dark comparison, if I taller than him, I would be very happy, thank your mind active exercise, and will greatly enhance the confidence of their own; if he was shorter than me, I would secretly encouraging, Well, I must be more than you. in the bus, I generally do not sit, stand, if the whole station with people who do not I am, I will Xiji out; If there is a big one, I will stand beside him, according to their own estimate of his height height, calculate the gap between me and him. night I will have a lazy time, wanted to get sleep, exercise, and every time this time, I would think, since I insist to this day, do not they give up halfway it? its halfway not as good as the original did not exercise. I have said, exercise increased and disadvantages, long time, the effect is not obvious in a short time, requires a lot of patience and perseverance, perhaps it will for some reason halfway. but I believe there is no pains, no gains. For the time constraints, lack of funding, but perseverance good friends, you can choose exercise. This will not only enhance physical fitness, but also before surgery increased the maximum development potential for their future, while very beneficial to the recovery operation, which is not it? my mind is such.
above are some of my feelings. my approach be helpful if all of us, of course, very good; if you do not believe, it does not matter. If you believe in Practice , there are problems, I will try to answer without reservation; If you do not want to practice, do not slander, because I did not malicious, please do not be malicious to me.
of: walk
Title: elevated experience < br> Well *
we accidentally found this forum, because that way I sweetfig surprisingly similar exercise (lifting your feet) to the root sweetfig way to share with you, want to give you help.
first I also used the same methods and sweetfig increased, and (of course we have not discussed it with ^_^)< br> This method is around 2001 I heard an old Chinese medicine we say the local (age 80, the local more famous), of course, he only said that may be effective (can not explain the modern Western theory, individuals that may be the balance of the body's internal and external environment) was my uncle, a local school physical education teacher said the same words. so hold Try the mood try a few years. The result is really effective from 2001-2003, but did not sweetfig long so high, I just long 7.8cm (from 165 to 173, absolute accuracy), but when I was 25 years old, for a 25-year-olds the result very satisfactory for my friends, there are many people according to a method of long-high (some 20 people, all men aged 18-26 had the highest long-12cm, but he's older than When a small exercise only 18 years old, do not rule out other factors)
my experience to talk about the following: (a purely personal point of view, not the letter to not look, when I was put X)
1. Physical exercise is important, the best was good exercise habits
2. nutrition to achieve a balanced overall, (the milk is very nice)
3. sleep, good sleep This is the focus (TCM said, I just did) can not be the best night sleep before 10 am It does not matter since early
4. exercise the basic hanging with sweetfig feet, chin, parallel bars, horizontal bar, basketball, rope skipping
5. stop (or reduce) sexual life, a strong single strongly recommended not to hand X. (Note: this is only for men because there were no women around me examples)
6. I have experience with this method is:
a. If the height difference between morning and evening, people may make good great effect (only 20 a few people experience, I can not explain why?) on the situation of people around me, the difference is easy to see more people the greater the effect of the higher long.
b. If you had a weight more overweight (usually the onset of puberty to gain weight), then congratulations, first to lose weight in the exercise may produce a miracle. (Note: this is only my friends on three squat experience gained essentially the same phenomenon in three They are about 9,10 cm long you may not believe, but it is the fact that the specific cause is unknown, if there is such a phenomenon comrades trouble write and tell Thank you! I want to know is not there universal)
c . insisted insisted insisted insisted again (can not, then I advise you not to try)
d. sweetfig also like to say a long desire to be full of desire and belief high.
e. from the people around me persist for a long time to see all effect was seen (personally, I support the argument sweetfig height growth, with a surprise. I am to the point when more than 1 year leap in the process have a height less than 5 months long 5cm)
f. Most of us are sleeping foot board was empty phenomenon (70%)
g. It was also inactive (tall less than 2cm) in the present, I know is 1 / 21 ( Ha ha total of 21 people or so) because I do not know (but I guess the indulgence may be related to the transition ^_^)< br> These are personal views;
here I wish you all the faithful can grow taller, a better life, welcome AC
PS: admire sweetfig,Bailey UGG boots, his firm confidence that the strong talent is the future.
I was hanging around September 10 bricks. in fact was really helpless, because a lot of opportunities for all height of missed, had wanted surgery,bailey UGG boots, but felt too risky. was seen as a con called bone is no way to scale line closes higher, so try holding the crook of mind to the 120, although no effect, but I lit the fire of hope increased. Sweetfig online search to the method and after the increase of Goolb78 Although I suspect, but because this is my only way out, so I hesitate to to go on. I started hanging from the two, basically a week plus one, to the sixth block when a long time without. because they feel that there are very heavy weight, while another said the Internet also have side effects and some even hanging tiles hanging disabled. I was hanging like this: with some discarded old clothes (all women's T-shirt) tied bricks , and then tied directly to the sleeve at the ankle, pain in the beginning in particular, changed only a week can not adhere to, that part hurts now. Later, I tied his feet thick clothes to This solved the problem, let me stuck with it.
I was hanging half-hour morning and evening, while doing the horizontal bar (20) and parallel bars (50). for the entire period, some say it reflects everyone Share:
1. a month or so, the joints are fire, or even walking a bit longer, particularly vulnerable to pain, sat still sometimes have.
2. because often the parallel bars exercise thigh, often thigh the root of the sharp beat of the meridians is a smoke a smoked.
3. Throughout the period there will whisper the sound of the knee.
4. 3 months or so, I have the kind of elbow feel dumb, and now this time, the shoulder joints has also been.
5. The other is these phenomena are not two feet or two hands simultaneously, so I sometimes worry that growth will not be uneven. So, I always hung around with a brick turn of the foot, hoping to stimulate the left and right balance.
Actually, I did not feel the whole exercise time special effects, but there are two reasons I'm sure I'm taller. < br> 1. last time my brother, the two men than tall, he and I almost high.
2. before the bones are often not protected well by hand for that period of pain, today I went by it, surprised The discovery that part of the move some, probably
a 1-1.5Cm, I think that certainly is a long high, because if you really hanging over brick, you know, the Department of brick or what the total tape will be hanging down, it must be next to the ankle. and I am now the site of the pain has been very far away from the ankle joint.
3. before long my leg hair is almost to the ankle, and now a closer look found across the very far edge of the bed and sat watching some of the thigh also found that long.
then went on to say that some of attention problems:
1. from quantitative to qualitative change, which is the ancient truths, of course, also applies to hanging tiles.
2. step by step, do not want to bite into a fat, must use their own weight, and then slowly increase.
3. a regular life and as appropriate, other sports Movement is very important, of course, the key is the mood to pay attention to the role of the subconscious.
4. If you think that not many successful people, you may wish to see Walk to write the post, that the success of which there are more than 20 case. Why are you always suspected other people's motives? why not try to think about other people?
5. For this issue of life, I have nothing to say, because I find it hard to quit, only appropriate to reduce it, as Does it have side effects, I do not know, because I have less than before, feeling'd hurt the waist.
6. hanging bricks a lot better after the determination, but also understand that a lot of sense, now I even hang tiles no effect, I will not so pessimistic as before, and try to change can change it. some things just as Mao Zedong said: going to rain, the mother will get married, be it. so many girls, the total there will be a belongs to you, He Bijiang find it?
7. If we want protection, I always stick to what some of rheumatic plaster, my personal opinion is as long as the proper protection should be no side effects. Because the human capacity for self-regulation strong, as long as does not exceed its limit on the line.
8. better. do not know if you have six or four in English, when there is no such feeling: I was stormed and then two days a month and then suddenly let go, I think a lot of clear-headed, results Ye Hao lot, I think this used in the growth of the body.
Finally, talk about my motivation for writing this article:
1. I do not Sweetfig and Goolb78 so good, by the abuse also continues to help others. I was because today there is a well-known in Guangzhou The company asked me to go to work salary 12W, anyway mood is happy.
2. Although my stamina is good, but also with people looking for a few like-minded progressive.
3. that we should not attack another I said I was the embodiment of Sweetfig, I know a number of cultural hooliganism is dedicated to black heart surgery hospital posts, this one I can only say: BS.
1. to use any weight, preferably can easily increase the weight of the column, such as bricks, sand bags, books, dumbbell. will be the place to wrap things out, such as plastic bags or thick cloth, and then tied to the ankle.
2. sitting On the desktop, if your table is not high enough to heightening the column as I add a large stack on the desktop of the newspaper. forced lift weights hanging leg, so off the ground. this time you can feel the ankle under the following great pressure, remember your weight must be off the ground, as to how much, in fact, not very important, as long as the did not touch the ground is like.
3. started hanging on the desktop, you can lay hanging, if your the table is long enough, hanging would be more comfortable lying down, you can also take advantage of a rest, if you can take advantage of straighten the spine, hands as close to pulling one end of the head as far as straightening the body. This also exercise the hands and body. < br> 4. the best hanging 2 or more times a day, every 30 minutes, no less. have a fixed period of time, try not to on and off, to uphold and maintain the increased desire. the right amount of increase, increase every week , but depends on the foot can not adapt, if pain, your relief. proposed to be added each week, plus 1kgs.
5. drink milk, I choose low fat high calcium milk. to maintain a good sleep, the spirit is better. < br> Note:
====< br> 1. weight should be under their feet, there must be hanging in the phenomenon. feel under a lot of weight the ankle, leg straightened.
2. tied In the ankle, the weight off the ground.
3. to hold persistent state of mind, do not give the fight to despair, I remember that exercise is for themselves, because the ear is too light, gave up, and also his failure . to have a positive attitude, do not give up a few words for people. Remember, you are increasing for yourself, which is free but requires determination of the exercise, if you do not exercise is 0% can not be successful, if it is possible. time of day the day before, in fact, is the blink of an eye a few months, if successful, I do not know exercise the body, but also created their own miracle.
Come on, persist in the end!!!
there is nothing, I have tried to see all your heart and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment