Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life, why so fragile!

 Today, the sun is still no convergence of its power and influence, the same as baking bread, baking the earth. Roadside trees hung his head, lost the spring and summer the lush life. Taxis between the flying business is exceptionally hot. I slowly Jujuerxing in the hot road, count the points of light under the shade of mottled. , a face full of smile immediately make me feel a sense of spring bath mm is the smiling face of love and taught me to go on the podium three feet. edge of a shock, such as falling into the ice-cold heart. That is how strong an individual life ah! burly body, sturdy muscular and supple skill, and both demonstrate the thriving vitality. how we should give yourself today put an end to the life history of it? , my life and life to have been torn scab wounds, will be that miserable miserable, bloody images of the end of life re-freeze in my mind.
I was young, naive to think that life as the morning fog rose as beautiful as Heaven, Earth, like forever. so kindly grandfather, quietly in bed, I am also surprised to see the pro-cries of people screaming in pain. Later I learned that my grandfather left us forever, and can be naive life of the mind without leaving any passing shadow. older, have more insight, I see the starting point of life is the life, death is the end of life, no matter what kind of person eventually will go to paradise. no one can escape Shadow of the rules of life. like Yue Ying Rong-month reduction Huakaihuaxie grass grass is dry as the natural rules of survival. but I see a good representation of life alive, feel the joy of the experience of the life course, stubbornly refused to wither life cruelty. feel the swan song of life in many powerful life. So, I want to be the master of life, the perfect interpretation of my life to be realized. With this dream, I work hard in life, sing in life.
Maybe I'm indifferent to the fate of life, the god of wrath, or do I did not realize it would have been superficial and fragile as the glass should be carefully protected and not Taidalielie VIP? contentment in my own little harvest in Life will be staged in front of me the heartbreaking scenes ......< br> father, my dear, just over fifty years old, ah, death would take away his life, it makes me how can not tortured me to death! weekdays, but the monsters are not afraid of strong people, how life in this fragile disease before it? looking bitten lip trying to suppress pain and to comfort his wife and children put on a smiling father, My heart is bleeding. father, your calm calm surface of the display of your life in God's stern and unyielding in front of it, or cover up your end of life, helplessness and fear? haggard face your day by day, a light of life dim day by day, we really feel deep sorrow for the children and small. finally, that a dark and stormy night, my father finished the course of your life will be a little life left in the tomb the voice, to the relatives endless pain left.
long after, the bad news came less than three-year-old distant cousin, was young ah, but in their native place to go to heaven. looked at that young lives suddenly were torn, like the wind disappear in the clouds disappeared as pro good heartbreaking good people heartache. the shadow of death has finally left my family, but hanging over the poor people: an accident under the innocent people, the specter of floods, war dead ...... real people, ah, ah life is so fresh, how suddenly it has disappeared?
life, why so fragile!
life, why so delicate!
fragile life, you are in the clear to win their weak and short? Do you want to alert people in the importance and value to you? carefully think about, ah, life is fragile, ever open bud, is a portrait of love heart care to the people to blossom branches charming and moving. think of here, I awe, and for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment