Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good cry

 Words: Yi Qi Qu: Eric Ng
Concert: Emil
kiss your eyes see forever
I said to kiss my nose can not forget that last kiss I
your lips that is how long do
I do not know and you can only think of those nights to get along good cry Kuwan
helpless suffering
I know who to go to appease
good cry, unable to retain
that will get used to the pain over a few years
still quite a few years later did not expect the recent
see around you care about has had a really funny that he should have known
also to see you and tense   good cry Kuwan helpless suffering
I know who to go to appease
unable to retain a good cry can only forgive that
tart that deep end of the first good
Kuwan helpless cry of the suffering
clear who is going to appease
unable to retain a good cry to go that deep
can forgive the end of the first that tart

No comments:

Post a Comment