Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heat Wade hatchetman criminals willing to do the bench I still respected by the Windy City

 YORK, January 17 report:

well prepared to play on the line.

House this season has been not how to get the appearances, but in the past two games when he got called, they played good efficiency. In the game against the Bulls, he contributed 13 points, playing on the Nuggets when he was only 16 minutes to get 15 points.

make some good contributions, I have been ready, I have been doing so. Adams and Miller.

second warm-up, he is going to go all out. So when his number was called, he is well prepared. game this season he felt most suited in the field, he hit the first third of the season, contributed 8 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists.

have been a fan shouted Wade is

respect, I know I do for the city, know that I've done on the contribution of this city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment