Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plane took off tonight! What ..... a little bit excited ~

 This morning to see all of my articles were published last night comments.
I am grateful to have been concerned to understand my friends have told me before ~ communicated with friends, I am sure you know how I kind of a person! my character has been very cheerful, informal section, often speak what I think, just did not expect, my idea of a sudden storm cause so much. Here, I bring to you to say sorry to trouble!
some friends think I'm in the speculation, a lie, lie in their own circle. No matter how you insult I can, but please do not insult people who care about me. Is it really the money , to the bank is able to transfer records to play out, but I think it is not necessary, because you do not believe me, then I say, what to do are also false. that kind of behavior, only an insult to the people who helped me .
I confess that I do things very impulsive, less serious, so so many friends to worry about me. After this incident, so I see all kinds of people in society, also saw the presence of black and white, so I am deeply deep understanding that there will always be good.
all the world, are no absolute right or wrong, everyone's lifestyle is different, not because someone's different, to deny all. a lot of friends there better to donate money to the people of disaster areas, give me that SB. Yes, I bodied, I'm not poor, but I also have contributions to the disaster area, and I qualified, I will help those who need to help.
I is not no money, I just have enough money. I love the game, but I knew this event shortly before it is too missed the previous years. If a year ago to know that I'll be all ready before the event.
Although the next will be held, but I have no chance to go again. I have my difficulties, so I saddled with such infamy, I still insist on what I am looking for.
everyone's dreams and aspirations of all not the same, some large, some small, some pursuit of material, some pursuit of the spirit. do not see, does not mean there is not the same, does not mean do not need to be recognized. one thing , 100 people have 100 different modes of expression, we can not because the expression of a person to immediately reject all maverick.
difficult to reach, this is life ......< br> I am soon to leave for the airport . It was my first plane, and also my first visit to Shanghai.
me, a month, never met, but I believe him. He will come.
to Shanghai, I will take lots of photos, I'm going to care about my friends know, I'm really happy! Thank you ~ thank you help me fulfill that dream, I will let you see my most brilliant smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment