Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thrilled one afternoon

 At noon we had a tug of war games conducted by the Department, my class out of the first round to suffer bad, huh, huh, against sophomore year, too, the best of three games in the competition, my class lost the first two rounds on the whole, Oh, process is very interesting, the results Well, it is acceptable to drop, seems to have lost freshman Moreover, a sophomore, and my heart will balance, until the time of superhuman strength next year let us show it!! haha ^ - ^ PM Students also see the image recorded using a mobile phone, did not read my silly smile, her husband in action in front of that expression too rich too interesting, funny husband died
afternoon to play basketball is really great!! I found my husband master to play more and more strength to play, no one enemy wow!! super handsome !!!!! super charming!!!! is interesting to play this afternoon!! cooperation between students is also great, so I'm on my confidence in the strength of classes, more and looking forward to basketball game, and hope that this semester there will be, as long as they come up with the normal level, I believe they can cut to a soldier's. Come on! Come on!!
husband a while ago when playing golf, his photographs, he's up to now no fat lazy to the computer!! hum hum!! drives him to hurry to send, when I will send the blog, hee hee
really hope to see her husband every day, play basketball, and playing better, strike handsome ¯!! HOHO ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment