Friday, October 8, 2010

Elite Training College

Elite Training College, the Eastern Han Dynasty by the whole family suffer Xiliang provincial champion and no money, unable to supply the elite training college in the Eastern Han Dynasty, the high cost of further education when the host to me, the kindness of the director general, are difficult to repay my life, can say that if No director general, there is no I am today. . . . . . . \be quite satisfactory, unfortunately it did not, after the show aired as scheduled, inadvertently, \, Xiliang Group Chairman Dong known as the \



\should be restricted to sworn brothers, between the dry buddy. of course, the humble black tiger would my dad are often gang, led by Zhou Cang brother greet, those younger brother to please me, put in without my consent When their son was dry, anyway, my dad was a normal person, I live a few years off than they are, regardless of my father recognized to admit its fault, as if he could eat what the elderly have losses, but the call if the call is Wenji crush Export , and call the object manager is actually Xiliang Group director, said that all of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment