Monday, October 25, 2010

Friends through the soft music into space

 A simple theme, with a sincere and simple language the story of building ------ dog story, I Yankuangshirun, an upsurge of crest. . . . . . So, my memory flashed an alternative figure.

Twenty years ago, I was in a remote hill village life, the joy of barefoot childhood, teenage years are left in the game naughty piece of barren land. The Courtyard of a half-open ajar door to small courtyard mountain, connected neighbors, the Housing suffer housing, housing with house building structure still significant social advantage. Whose fragrant rice, along sneaking out the back door registration can taste sweet. Naked children often go club strung string West home,UGG shoes, it seems to prevent heart was never there before, not often heard people talk about Jiminggoudao trivial. Little less detached homes and to resist the cold indifference with thousands of miles away! the formation of several villages

courtyard, behind the house year-round lush lush large bamboo house with a pond shaped like a large bath, small round occasional leisurely several flower water lily floating in the water, the village is not a small duck timing choice under the water lilies in the water or playing naked in the summer the children will leap the pond will be thrown naked, thrown after the burst of spray, laughter from the shore reached the bottom. At this time, there is a small wizard quietly lying on the shore, the water tightly targeted search for its familiar figure. It is called the sunspot ---- two months I have relatives by the wonderful reflection, fat is blowing like a mass of black cotton ball, only to see two Wuliu Liu's eyes is spinning, to the arms of everyone that drilling, nose sniffing around, it seems that in a special way to become familiar with everything around. I am fed with sugar water and rice porridge, rice face hard, chew the fed will just hold back a few days has been crying like a baby at night to rub people the arms, causing me to often it is the night rose up to comfort slappers toss back and forth outside the house! Something very small fine, leaving the arms on the whining, I can not afford it turns tossing, turning a blind eye will hooded pretend that it actually claws grasp the door with a small angle Zhizhe whine at the door, good-hearted young age could not bear me a thousand after the compromise, so it slept in my arms is like a very heavy, like a lovely child, cozy will stretch a lazy time waist. Because of this, with my parents than anyone else, in the later years of growing up and I grow together and become inseparable friends. School, sent me Daocun Kou, after school in the village guarding far, romp to top-down, my mother always accused me of dirty clothes, and get to spend little face, in fact, is a masterpiece of sunspots, it is customary of the mouth, pulling my trousers, my mother would certainly take it when the head, shrewdness sunspots will kiss me when the mother was not looking, the little face, the mother of a turn to go to please the hostess when it is.

emotional man and the dog over time, it has become an indispensable part of home, even though it is, the animals can be seen everywhere in rural areas, a common housekeeping people to nursing homes in the dog, IQ equal to the unknown! In my eyes, it is a clever little wizard, and occasionally some of the simple act of the Church which, for example, to handle things and then throw it out of the title back, it is pleasing that such a move as yet another master skills, little guy will naughty, especially when seeking the chickens and ducks flying excitement, mistakes will provoke snapped and clubs to catch up, turn tail to escape, ran back to surreptitiously glance, just waiting until the main popular consumer dingy to lie on the foot of the wall, it is safe points! Sunspots and most adept trick ----- dogs mouse, it would not like to interfere, since the time when it can catch mice, more than clean house,UGG bailey button, the night before the rats always a party on my house, which makes bottles jingled. How to block rat holes left to the mother, the mouse is reluctantly on the impoverished home, just waiting for the appearance of sunspots, the mice had just swallowed their anger to move.

sunspot with nearly eight years of our lives, time for a dog for eight years on the verge of old age, less naughty childhood, middle-aged wild. Later I may be the reason to go to school abroad, usually the weekend back home, the common he lay asleep in the sun, the eyes of the lonely and lazy after I go home with footsteps in the spirit of what bass jump to the eyes, whining non-stop, returning to the excitement once again torn trousers, get to spend face!

father has been working in the field, perennial vain at home, work needs can not be separated positions, the home once or twice a year or so, the mother of five brothers and sisters pull the winter and summer vacations will go to father, mother, work place sojourn, leaving my older sister and the small courtyard in the house guarding the run-down. Sunspot is of comfort when I miss their parents, no matter how late it is always with me silently waiting in the entrance of the village returned the mother figure, the night where I use it to warm the body from time to time with the first light arrived in my jaw, the gentle caress . . . . . .

year winter, we enjoy the country a good policy, stained light work of his father, his family moved to a small town thousands of miles away ------- father worked. So leave the neighborhood of sunspots feeding, nursing homes continue its housekeeping duties. Travel time, I secretly weeping, begged their parents to bring sunspots, the parents just say that place does not allow dogs, brought will be killed, to say the distance, along with how that kind of dog it? Parents have been patient throughout the night, enlighten me. Any time I kind of sad, finally no match for reality, and take the day a neighbor deliberately tied with a rope tied cattle it, sunspots seem to know what folks in the way our family farewell, sunspots do not know when dragged half of the neck straw, even flew to the eyes, crouches to have before I flew at me, almost to the ground I fell! Old and need something long tongue mouth open, breathing heavily! Ten Mile Road is not too long, my feeling is it to recognize the road? Is the owner of the odor alone to find here? At this point the parents will go with the flow, let it trailing behind. The way we have to cross the river by boat, the boatman boat so the dog naturally, I'm afraid others fear it is affecting the business of the boatman! Line to the middle of the river we saw sunspots anxiously ran back and forth on the shore, I do not know what to do! 'd Be happy to cut off the parents of a river and I sunspots distance. At that time I lost in the boatman's voice in a film re-slurry had a beat. . . . . As I got to cry when sad, just listen to my sister shouted Weird, I said to myself, sunspots actually struggling with it four legs swam to the river side, the biting winter Although there is no summer water more turbulent waves, but it is biting cold makes me shudder! A test of a wide river, endurance and tenacity of sunspots, see it a few times and then head into the water surface, I was very worried faces and the sweat, and if, as we leave the soul out of it into the cold this winter the river, and also my young mind indelible pain. God have mercy on sunspots, it finally landed in the struggle, violently throw to the body of water, the name of chills, wet hair because this time, it's thin and trembling fiercely tugging at my heart, a few want to de- keep warm under the jacket for it.

sunspot another way to send us a ride, parting off at the end of the station to become! Father of the family boarded a bus bound for the work place, in sunspots finally snapped in the conductor can not be accompanying the car door the moment, but also look and see its hidden bitterness, the low hum is called,Bailey UGG boots, front paws holding the door, it seems like apart by its power to open the door, the car did not move, it is around the car several times and I know that it was looking for me, I cried! Sunspot bright eyes sparkled, never seen a dog cry, do not know the dog will shed tears, I know I cry worse, crying in her mother's arms! Some exhaust sound hysterical cries.

slowly start the car, after looking out the window, running all the way sunspots, run,UGG boots clearance, began to also keep up until the last left a small black spot, that black spot in my dreams later frequent. And then later back home, the wall has become a mask of sunspots, the owner had to wait for the rain stopped. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment