Monday, October 18, 2010

I got up early to put a little jacket

 Others just beginning to put on his coat when I am confused

into a small padded jacket,

always one step ahead,

this fall, wind, biting cold,

feeling

even if I wear more,

wind will penetrate the layers of my clothes, almost equal to the skin,

cold, really cold,

tightly holding my own,

However, the body is cold, shivering,

were cold, colder heart ....

half sad,UGG shoes, half sunshine, I have described myself

I am an unstable woman, I say my own

I am a heartless woman, and I described myself

I am a weak woman, I hide to let anyone unable to detect

I am a insecure person, I dare not tell anyone

those who care about me so many unbearable exhaustion of the language

heard so many times, still care about

mouth open another Zhang and would like to argue, but unable to explain

in their eyes, and my self-protection, into a lofty installed

their comfort, I pushed the far been

I will not listen to those high-sounding words

someone said: any good in your eyes become worthless value

someone said: you always so sad, do not know who gave you the hard to erase the hurt, or reveals the indifference of bones

someone said: You bastard, you let everyone down

someone said: You fool,cheap UGG boots, you crazy, you can not engage in so strong, especially the way can sustain

someone said: I hope you like all the girls, like, cry, fall apart

someone said: You are not happy, you laugh just the umbrella

someone said: you write out the words, not so gorgeous, but people always look like distressed nameless

someone right, those words always hurt me intentionally or unintentionally,

how do I say, how that is not the case

I want to say, but I do not want to use those wounds, to win your sympathy

now I just want to find my love my love and live a quiet life since,

that he does not need me how tall,bailey UGG boots, how handsome, as long as he has motivated,

know how to care for me on the line do not ask for more.

just sad to give me a hug, do not need many words, only so that no one be

If happiness is far away from me, I can only look up to, even if the scorching sun, I still looked up to stubborn squinted in the hand-stitched in, even only be disappointed again and again.

I still look up to see my happiness ... ... the fact that the lives of Africa and Africa and the infighting feel.

where the value. Manufactured for the destruction of any of the weapons I will be destroyed.

vilified in the trial of any of my language are bound to be convicted.

always on leave to make their own commitment to peace phrase or a consolation.

you want to meet a person can read, you want someone to listen to your heart,

hear you tell your story.

faced with parting, in fact, I was reluctant to go, did not even dare think we should separate, and I do not know how I'm so weak, the former seems to be a strong luxury,

I try to want to disguise themselves well, can be turned to tears after the more unscrupulous.

sometimes think of our future destiny, if we are not together, and then down to not dare, I laugh at myself, when I love you so much, maybe even you can not imagine love, even when you make me black and blue.

you have to believe in this world there will be the one you love

matter is light at the moment you are surrounded by applause drowned

or that you are walking alone on the pavement in the rain

either floating snow shimmering in the morning

or sunset one of the Twilight

one day he will appear in front of you

he will pass through the surging crowd, every one of them through their

he will be heavy with love, to you, near you

he will smile at you, give you a hug, pull your hands tight

him, he will find you

just, you have to wait. . . .

I was also so, I was waiting for me to find that

I hope you will be very cold in the winter cold to me wrapped in your scarf, because then I can always feel your breath

I hope you have a pair of very clear and very bright pupil, you will be very focused look at my face every

I hope you do not have a long cool, but, and will be very clean, very comfortable, very gentle to all

I hope you will have a unique and fresh young adolescents similar to the smell of grass, your clothes, your hair, all have

I hope you will put all my little temper little patience, no matter how harsh words I said, will tolerate

I hope you will like my jealous, and then pinched my nose and called me little fool

I hope you will always write some words to me, because then I can feel the warmth from your

I hope you can cry when I give my shoulders a thick and warm

I hope you see me every day of the first, would I laugh,UGG boots, because then I can see the whole piece of sunny days

I hope you, in our time of the Cold War nor will I bad, or will, as always, protect me

I hope you will not hesitate in the street Take my hand, and then big step forward

I hope you will have trouble in the future every time we also came to say sorry to me, even my fault

I hope you, will I like you, just that you like me

I hope I like that you can brave the way through the surging crowd, that one of the world

find I've been waiting for you

then tell me that you're the one my mouth you. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment