Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to describe what you are really a headache thing my hand has been

 The bottle can not hold a Forgive me this decadence of the

first met, first heard you sing, hoarse from the smoke to feel your voice, do not care out of your mind hears, perhaps you did not see my heart Oh * * Fortunately, the first blush in front of friends is the first time how a boy so flawless it's that good for nothing, what I was looking forward to it

obviously know you do not like me, knowing that I beat her, but why is it so give up the keyboard tapping daze, not knowing what he's talking * * almost birthday, eighteen-year-old tail,UGG boots clearance, and I wish to complete a sixteen-year-old, really keep my eighteen years of age do not know will not realize the love that feels weird ah *,

like a week what it will do tomorrow, or embarrassed to talk to you, or you will not do without sight, or will want to follow behind you silently , and still think of you, or do not have the time to think early morning, do not know cried myself to sleep, or too tired to sleep without effort is very contradictory, but feared it might want to hurry you to see you again in my eyes, I am afraid I will not let go, afraid that they will not help to tell you, OK, I admit, I did not dare speak to you, did not look embarrassed ah hello ・・・・・・

mood a bit confusing, and do not want to think about anymore, well, today, right here, tomorrow, be good, do not want to, and should be happy Well, come on out * * See you tomorrow

m

weather here is so fast, already have a cold winter, and yesterday Henan earthquake, parents are good, have good friends at home

friends that you like listening to mature a little girl,UGGs, but I Chahao Duo, the first face you see me say that I am a junior high school, well, decided to change myself in the morning , the cold wind hit in the face last night and a night under the rain, and I think a night of mind,cheap UGG boots, full of mind are you, how can I used it to remind you not let yourself down so deep * * *

bought new clothes, with friends, engage in price of hard and happy, laughing, talking to each other their feelings, a good sister who our students the same month, but has a different height, different temperament but have the same thoughts, the same happy, the same patience, we will say the same thing, you will call me and I'll laugh the insensitive, fortunately, at this time have you with me * * *

they said I become mature, and I like who, but some big transition that you were sitting behind me, this I do not see your back, and small little nervous, maybe you do not notice changes in my ten centimeters high heels, wearing a happy walking around the mirror, I really matured a lot, women, high heels are not sleep, but you noticed, hidden in a beautiful pair of high heels hurt pain in the feet, suddenly feel bad, who would want a woman who does not wear high heels? Behind the beautiful deep sense of inferiority, is the spiritual and physical in the struggle, fear, is inexplicable carefully, is the courage to silently observe,UGG boots cheap, quietly concerned about, silently miss

you still cold, I do not know how close you laugh, your actions, your casual look, cold not move my hand. Suddenly become so quiet myself, I want to feel your feelings, quiet is what I think too much, get rid of your shadow, how, this time, I was so embarrassed, such an idiot, so hard yet so do not believe in yourself, so awkward yet so do not want to let go

possible for me sitting behind you, What we could be different from others

No comments:

Post a Comment