Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fate of the car I

 Car is essential for me has been the not my means of transport for travel but part of my life.
about my first car to be prosecuted to the June 1, 2003, the twentieth of my life, I have the first one in my life are my real car, a used car Xiali
. then I feel really very happy, very excited, after all, the car. my mother was still a joke told me this is my last one, . Perhaps my obsession with the car, perhaps my dedication to the car, or maybe fate for me and the car. In April 2007 I participated in the blog activity, I was fortunate to win the fourth vehicle in my life vehicle, Changan Suzuki SX4.
SX4 business travel as a new concept car, the concept of adhering to the X-OVER has caught my eye. and her first met it was in 2006 Beijing International Auto Show site,UGG boots, she the rounded shape but are endowed with dynamic appeal to me that this 80-deep in the heart after birth, to me at the Beijing International Auto Show 06 left a lot of expectation and infinite vision. I had to have her dreams and goals . until the spring of 2007, I really realized my dream. SX4 you are mine!! no words to describe my feelings during that time, simply, can only use one word to describe it is God really came to my head, I'm so excited, so excited. After the excitement, I calmed down. as the attention of the lucky people I should have something for everyone to do something, so I spontaneous started SX4 had some professional testing and test drive,Bailey UGG boots, I am a native of Qinhuangdao who travel with the unique type of landscape Qinhuangdao,UGG bailey button, relying on the natural landscape of the SX4 for a targeted professional testing and test drive, to the concerned about the SX4's fans are a sincere responses.
SX4 to the passage of long, first-class stability and comfort of the driving of the I fall, she was really good car. I thoroughly defeated by her. my photos of my articles appeared in a number of Internet users said I, after a not important, it is important to test; test results is not important, it is important to be true. In the real results before I can say SX4, my choice was not wrong. I like you treat each other as close friends, I You will fall in love like a first love,UGGs, my life would you like the other half as treasure. word choice you are my happiness, I am lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment