Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Venture failed to return to Taobao, veterans adhere to the sad history of entrepreneurship

 Slogan: No not today, the courage to dive for 3 years after my military service back to the failed venture to start over from the successful experience of tragedy to share spent the next 3 hours did not actually write up 555,555,555,555 also forget to copy upload Hello everybody My name is Tintin is my 07 war veterans armed police fire arms is the emperor of the Ming emperor, a soldier home Fengyang soldiers fire a lot of people know is a very dangerous one of the arms as he is,Discount UGG boots, but I really Fire forces soldiers are proud of the church because too many things I do things from a man to recruit egg from a child to the brave veterans of the time the fire had broken soon had a small child to join the army,UGG boots cheap, just like Tintin hair Shoulder Arms 3 3 .. 3 Mao Mao . When his draft notice, when received indescribably happy in rivers and lakes have also heard that there is legend: that the university has many expectations of a better life with their now long been happily thrown me give me a thousand miles away the university decided to live in army barracks into a bitter tears all over the world are like a family Taobao sellers as we are all buyers all over the world every day to run around the world in Taobao has tangled with joy into the military camp in 2005 to stop After learning skills for the first time to save the pride of the fire rescue people first meet for the first time carry the bodies out of fear I know the military forces How to Make Linhuaiguan remember the 2006 floods rushed to the scene of superior orders we have received the full organization flood fighting and rescue to the village sites found that many crops have been flooded with armed police to join hands against us and eat together, live with floods for a month then Premier Wen Jiabao also came to see us warm, but not in our area there are the old time of the fast men Jie Jimmy did not they come to the same instant in our jurisdiction haha 2 years later to the veterans of the month I went back thinking seriously what I had always liked the thought of an independent business venture, but the problem is then returned to Shanghai and other sources stayed at home after six months to adapt to life in Shanghai to find a job after I also had a girlfriend about the work of my colleagues also see Taobao inadvertently Internet time, I remember when I was 04 years exposure to the beginning of Taobao is not very stable After the army Taobao now see the development of good looks on the intention to look at heart I try to hold up better to apply a good shop and all Alipay found no ready supply of this is a headache, but I understand the problem Alibaba has cropped up is not too big a girl can not be guaranteed the quality of the Internet to find a women's clothes look very nice proxy prices are also very cheap but they are not physical map Taobao girlfriend set to open a few pieces of clothing did not expect the rate of return very fast arrival of the afternoon on day 2 of the demolition Hey look after the quality is good to feel agent after this women's shelves my careful plans to do so increases Wang Pu, when all goods are shelves full of joy, but one day two day for three days until the fourth day to buy clothes at that time no one is really good how can it be so depressed all the clothes you will buy there justice? But my heart can not be separated in reality want to look at how the poor Tour the first time found that the number of increasingly difficult for a few days then Taobao no business come to mind also Huileng community to promote the forum and doing promotion for the shrimp so difficult to do a lot of pinching, but still does not help that did not sell many days how to do a dress suddenly rang Want to see how their music is really wonderful love that you start over or advertising is a customer of this fancy clothes I asked if I could open it for the first 包邮I will be happy even if the loss of a single finally introduced to my passion for clothes for the first time MM captured the kind of satisfaction again, although at a loss selling is a good start, but at least the next few days and then gradually have the orders but to see every day to see a few strokes of the list although it can not and large shops,UGGs, but at least I have met over the next few months so have only a few strokes I was resigned to start their own businesses full time to do a little impulse Taobao Although I do not I regret that there is something at my mom told me to go with her Carrefour shopping I dragged helplessly behind the pace with the mother into the Cuban side road when I found this sea of people Ludu's not walk past are crowded I suddenly froze the smile on his face emerged out I can set up a stall ah ah! I asked one of the stall Do not you put here will not be chased caught it? grasp, but a lot of the stall ah that here we are inside the property in the property by the booth you see here, there floats a promotion we are all aware,cheap UGG boots, I heard my phone to the property went to Le Zizi shopping store a lot of people will ask business So why would not you laughing Do not worry Consider the following: home I put the idea on the road today, finishing my first agent of the goods is not in my own hands, after all, no goods out of stock is difficult to say for certain if the second I grasp the hands of a street vendor I can supply at any time thought to be the first deployment of ex 2 days I went to the bank to get the 10,000 out of the property ordered to stand alone there are well sought-after booths better or else I had contacted the no seat of the hands with the purchase of all I went to Temple Taobao I decided since I did that I associated women's jewelry pendant necklace watches to do so I walked in the Temple asking price of 1 day 3 days 1 day selections then have to accompany my girlfriend with the purchase of my really good of her eyes after the stall on the lot are all sold her into a particularly good so I have a source of income is usually spread placed after 17:00 am In addition, I purchase outside shot at home jewelry P pictures to sell in the booth better recommended way to set the window to see another community forum to look at how the promotion learn more summarize suddenly I saw some people can do online business card design business cards I ordered a very cute more than 10,000 sheets back to the time a street vendor so I regard the card every time down the location of prominent business cards printed my main marketing website Taobao what products customers sometimes do not find fault I would like to tell her there is only a small part of Many customers in Taobao say that you still hear a lot of Taobao ah, I gave her the business card did not buy anything though, I sowed the seeds of a long day, you really do not think she will see the will to mostly working time to visit a few times during the day at home I say a lot of old customers bought something in me to my Taobao this dress shop fancy pieces of jewelry or something like that greatly enhance the exposure rate my shop and old customers are also introduced friends and colleagues with the purchase of credit will slowly improve the hey so I want to have turnover at the flea market in 8000 + a good time to do 13,000 a month or so many people can not be that much to ask Tintin tell you is true because I was around for the rich and the student workers every morning I go to purchase what customers need some time together with me to help her and I bought next to the Shanghai Theatre Academy, many students see My jewelry of good quality and cheap price are often so I'm here to buy at the same time to rehearse their school participate in the performance order so I have both my business and of course good friends and shared around between a lot of people are willing to fight each other on business So I can be as high turnover of net profit each month course at the 5000 + I also put them on the women's award Taobao'll be back on the pitch to sell Taobao I can only make a few can make a lot of it spread There profiteers taste it ~ ~ ~ While the night every day and do a street vendor Taobao tired but doing very full day, sometimes the old customers will know that I set up a stall in the Want in on the message to me that what I remember tomorrow with a fancy Oh, go to the flea market is open up my own out of Tintin is a limited promotion so I put half a year to spread the decoration was stopped because of property 2 months which is why I shop with a 1 year or so did a Most of my time is spent drilling a stall on the neglected Oh Taobao Taobao I am probably the slowest to reach a diamond sellers see my slogan it yet? impossible to believe a lot of sellers do not want their stores In fact, can do attitude is important and your insistence Tintin started very well the past six months, but a bolt half a year after I fell to the lowest point in life I will not speak a good time to say it for the next posting of experienced Tintin great stop for half a year of setbacks Taobao Tintin is back now Do not give up in defeat, we must learn to promise more than three: do not abandon it pays off not to give up ~ ~ PS: send photos mixed up a Lianshu: do not know the first can apply for a post fine it? look ah, this article comes from:

No comments:

Post a Comment