Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the teeth every day, the sun (Part XVIII)

 But I never imagined that this little beast to ignore my rogue is in the planning of indecent assault me. Later, he even sat on me, crushing me, and now has pain in his legs. Fortunately, I put him in time pushed out, otherwise the consequences to be really disastrous, got my back. Oh, forget it, see if he can blame the poor, perhaps he did not mean, if I can see at a glance the evil and the goodness of a person like a . was in the car should call him something, but I do not know why not criticize the export, perhaps people like him do not deserve to get off, I called it .<><> rogue, I still feel a little lost, I do not know Why have such a feeling. Then I went to Guilin Road, buy a few toys to play holding pet home. They cleverest, they always smiled at me, but never disturb my life. evening chubby Let me go to class tomorrow afternoon, said professor named. really do not want to go, I have Xiuman credits, but still have to go, this semester is the last one required course. but one class will meet her boyfriend, how do ? me to help me think of a way to chubby, and she now does not call me back. Tonight was a sleepless night bar. well, sleep .<><> lay for a while, it is to sleep none. I decided to flip a coin, if it is spent,Discount UGG boots, tomorrow I'll let chubby rogue to help me contact him as my new boyfriend with me class. If it is the word, even if the bar. the result is a flower, right, I do the bar, instrument allows for peace of mind to sleep. tomorrow, in the end will break up the Friday, September 22 .<><> 26 ℃ want to say: man child cry !<><> ; garlic got me to pretend that fat girl's boyfriend, said that this is a lesson with her, to 100. boring, I do not want to go, that money does not make that garlic is a son of a bitch. what about now own dilemma, I do not want to be son of a bitch, so I agreed. absolutely did not expect the results, the last guy who hit me, turned out to be sour heart, I really do not know what will happen the next second, have come to adhere to in the end it .<><> the original . fat girl called Liu flow, garlic said that this name is too difficult to listen to, it seems like is called flow. garlic always thought, I also think that were awful, but it called up kinda catchy. <> <> Dandelion very friendly to me this time, she bought me a Nike T-shirt. that is to dress before I lost, bought this T shirt I be lost. This I really earned under the hundreds of pieces of the T shirt to wear on the body is not the same, it felt like was naked. Then she told me that if her boyfriend asked my family condition, I have hard to good to say, she said those words, I heard the more disgusted. In short, I must let her boyfriend see me rich, she was too vain,Bailey UGG boots, perhaps the children of a wealthy family so be it. Her beauty at my eyes greatly reduced, perhaps Rengeyouzhi it .<><> I sat with her on the dandelion side a big lesson, her boyfriend from time to time to stare back at me, eyes full of that murderous. During this period, I did not say anything, and dandelion, but frankly,UGG boots clearance, to help her take notes. After class, Guo Buchu I expected, her boyfriend lay in front of us. I had to laugh, I laugh so that he moves naive. I had never been seen on the university, so this thing can not be impulsive, even though I was doing particularly impulsive person. . This should be how to answer, I am blindsided. dandelion for I said: ,UGG shoes, I suddenly very tired, very sad, I like girls, why would say such a thing? Maybe I am sad because I regard themselves as inferior. that moment, I miss mom and dad. <>

No comments:

Post a Comment