Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today is my birthday, her parents play in mind

 I disappeared for a month, huh, huh,UGG boots cheap, is not nothing but summer to go back to Dalian, a long time did not return to her family, this time with elderly people altogether and go home with her husband on vacation. Photographs will pass on, of course, One must mention that, on August 10th is my birthday, I'm 24 today, and suddenly felt a moment of terror, then I not far from thirty, Khan is not only one ... my husband bought me today the flowers, also promised to buy me a long-awaited enamel pot, hey, I really want to jump up and happy, at about the husband's brother, sister sub to go with Howard is to eat a meal, then went to the supermarket clamoring to buy Durian, they can not, I am a wife, the youngest age, is that,Discount UGG boots, even children are coaxed my sister, hey,bailey UGG boots, super happy, bought a big durian, Sa-home peel to that person smoked enough to choke, wow Kaka.
computer is really a problem, send it plans to try it tomorrow, call,UGG bailey button, here and thank you for giving me the blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment